- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 large hamsteak, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cut up chicken into a 2.5 quart casserole dish and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Add ham and shredded Swiss cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix together heavy whipping cream and softened cream cheese. Pour over casserole and stir everything together.
- Sprinkle paprika over top and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Carbs – 4
- Servings – 6