- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cp Swerve Sweetener or other erythritol sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp liquid stevia extract
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries (1/4 – inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup frozen wild blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter together with sweetener until light and slightly fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla and stevia extract until smooth
- Add almond flour mixture in two additions, Scraping down beater and sides of bowl as necessary.
- Carefully fold in chopped strawberries until mixed in. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and space 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheets. Gently flatten balls with the palm of your hand to about 1/2 inch thick. Press 4 or 5 frozen blueberries into the top of each cookie
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until just firm to the touch and barely beginning to brown, rotating the pans halfway through baking.
- Makes 30 cookies. Serves 15 (2 cookies per serving)
- Calories – 108 (80 from fat)
- Protein – 2.56 g
- Carbs – 4.34 g
- Fiber – 1.56 g
- Net Carbs: 2.78 g
- Sodium – 84 mg
- Fat – 9 g
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil or Melted Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cups Natural Peanut Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 6 Tablespoons Splenda (granular) or Another Granular Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cups Finely Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 cups Pecans, Chopped
- Mix together the coconut oil, peanut butter, cocoa powder until the cocoa powder is fully incorporated
- Add the Splenda and vanilla
- Next incorporate the coconut and pecans
- Use a spoon to drop cookies onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Chill until set.
- Makes 18 small cookies
- Calories – 112
- Protein – 3 g
- Carbs – 7 g
- Fiber – 6 g
- Net Carbs: 1 g
- Sodium – 28 mg
- Fat – 10 g
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Stevia Glycrite
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 pinch of Salt
- 1 2/3 cup (about 160 g) chocolate protein powder (protein powder is already sweetened, so no need for extra sweetener)
- 1/24 cup peanut flour
- 2 Tbsp dutch process cocoa
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar, no salt)
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar, no salt)
- 1 Tbsp (0.5 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp half & half
- 2 Tbsp Splenda (or sweetener of your choice)
- Line bottom of an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment. Set aside.
- In medium sized bowl add protein powder, peanut flour, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In small bowl add butter and peanut butter. Heat in microwave until melted, about 45 seconds.
- Stir until combined. Stir in half & half and water.
- Mix wet mixture into your dry ingredients. Stir until smooth. (Batter WILL be VERY Sticky!)
- Pour into your prepared pan. Smooth evenly in pan with an offset spatula. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix cream and splenda. Stir until spelnda is dissolved. Set aside.
- In small bowl heat peanut butter and butter in microwave until melted.
- Stir in cream/splenda mixture to your peanut butter/butter. Mix until smooth.
- Pour on top of protein bars and smooth evenly.
- Place pan in freezer for at least 1 hour to set.
- Take out and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Store in an air tight container or baggie in freezer until needed.
- Calories – 306
- Protein – 23.65 g
- Carbs – 6.34 g
- Sugars – 1.77 g
- Fiber – 2.46 g
- Fat – 21.29
- Total NET CARS: 3.88
- Serving Size – 1 piece
- 1 stick of Butter – melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 10 Stevia Vanilla drops (or Teffee Stevia drops)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 cup Just Like Sugar baking (or Just Like Sugar Brown for Toffee)
- 3/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Combine butter, egg, vanilla and stevia
- Sift flours, Just Like Sugar, baking powder and salt together
- Add to wet ingredients and stir briefly until just combined
- Roll into teaspoon sized balls, place onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 350 degrees for 17 minutes
- Calories – 58
- Protein – 1.9
- Carbs – 2.1
- Serving Size – 1 cookie (recipe makes 24 cookies total)
- 1 ¾ cup sliced almonds
- ¾ cup Splenda
- 2 large eggs(whites only)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz light cream cheese, softened
- In a food processor, combine 1 ½ cups almonds and ¼ cup of Splenda.
- Process until mixture is finely blended. Set aside.
- In a large glass bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until soft peaks form. Add remaining Splenda 1 Tbsp at a time, beating until all the Splenda is mixed in and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Beat in vanilla extract.
- Line two cookie sheets with aluminum foil. Drop rounded spoonfuls of mixture onto cookie sheet 1 ½ inches apart.
- Sprinkle remaining almond slices on each cookie, pressing slightly to make them stick.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Rotate cookie sheets and bake 5-8 minutes or until cookies are a light, golden brown. Turn oven off, open door, and allow cookies to rest for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow cookies to cool before serving.
- Makes 32 cookies
- Serving Size = One Cookie
- 4 very ripe (8 ounce) avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup agave or honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Place the avocados, agave or honey, cocoa powder, almond milk, vanilla and salt in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spoon into glasses and refrigerate for at least one hour.