Fathead Pizza crust! It’s a pizza base made from cheese, almond flour, spices, an egg and more cheese. You’ll love it!
Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 6
- Mozzarella Cheese, whole milk, 1.5 cup, shredded
- Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour – per 1/4 Cup
- Cream Cheese, 1 block
- Egg, fresh, whole, raw, 1 large
- Garlic, 2 clove
- Soften cream cheese
- Stir in egg & almond flour
- Wet hands and spread “dough” thin on parchment paper. It should spread evenly with dough-like consistency
- Dock (poke rows of holes) with a fork to avoid bubbling
- Sprinkle with garlic salt
- Put in 425 degree oven
- After about 8 minutes, check it and poke holes where any large bubbles may be.
- Continue cooking for a total 12-14 min, or until slightly brown on top.