- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup cheese of choice
- garlic seasoning or seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Whisk together eggs, oil & seasonings.
- Mix in flour, baking powder & cheese.
- Spread mix on parchment paper on a pizza pan using a spatula.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, add your favorite pizza toppings return to oven & bake until cheese melts.
NOTE: For purposes of the nutritional values below we doubled this recipe and used the following toppings.
- 2 sausage patties
- 14 slices of pepperoni (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 1/3 cup onion
- 1/2 addition mozzarella on top
- Carbs – 5.6
- Servings – 8 slices