- 4 4 oz fillets of Atlantic Salmon
- 1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Shallots
- 3 packets Splenda
- 1 Tablespoon grated Ginger
- 3 Tablespoons low-sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Wasabi Paste
- 4 cups Spinach
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 3 Teaspoons garlic, minced
- Mix rice vinegar, shallots, Splenda, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and wasabi paste in a bowl until well-combined.
- Pour 3/4 of marinade into large plastic zipper bag and add salmon. Reserve remainder of marinade for salad.
- Shake bag to combine ingredients and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler. Remove salmon from bag and discard marinade.
- Broil fish on broiler pan for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Combine reserved marinade and sesame oil in large bowl.
- Add spinach and toss well.
- Calories – 292
- Protein – 25
- Carbs – 6
- Serving Size – 1 cup salad & 1 Salmon Fillet