- 1 2/3 cup (about 160 g) chocolate protein powder (protein powder is already sweetened, so no need for extra sweetener)
- 1/24 cup peanut flour
- 2 Tbsp dutch process cocoa
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar, no salt)
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar, no salt)
- 1 Tbsp (0.5 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 Tbsp half & half
- 2 Tbsp Splenda (or sweetener of your choice)
- Line bottom of an 8×8 square baking pan with parchment. Set aside.
- In medium sized bowl add protein powder, peanut flour, and cocoa powder. Set aside.
- In small bowl add butter and peanut butter. Heat in microwave until melted, about 45 seconds.
- Stir until combined. Stir in half & half and water.
- Mix wet mixture into your dry ingredients. Stir until smooth. (Batter WILL be VERY Sticky!)
- Pour into your prepared pan. Smooth evenly in pan with an offset spatula. Set aside.
- In a small bowl mix cream and splenda. Stir until spelnda is dissolved. Set aside.
- In small bowl heat peanut butter and butter in microwave until melted.
- Stir in cream/splenda mixture to your peanut butter/butter. Mix until smooth.
- Pour on top of protein bars and smooth evenly.
- Place pan in freezer for at least 1 hour to set.
- Take out and cut into 8 equal pieces.
- Store in an air tight container or baggie in freezer until needed.
- Calories – 306
- Protein – 23.65 g
- Carbs – 6.34 g
- Sugars – 1.77 g
- Fiber – 2.46 g
- Fat – 21.29
- Total NET CARS: 3.88
- Serving Size – 1 piece