- Our personalized weight loss services consist of an individualized consultation with a healthcare professional
- Initial visit is a one hour consultation. During this visit body composition anaylsis and vital signs are obtained. A history and physical exam are performed and recorded. Laboratory and ECG orders may also be provided. The nutritional plan is recommended and endorsed by the ASBP (American
- Society of Bariatric Physicians). It is discussed and explained. Vitamin based injections are offered and for some clients prescription pharmocotherapy may be an option.
- Regular follow-up appointments are scheduled. Body composition analysis is performed at each visit to monitor progress. Nutrition and exercise counseling is also provided.
- In addition to the above, clients are provided access to our private online support group through FaceBook.
Click here to read some of our client’s testimonies
For More Information